This Page

has been moved to new address

K-pop stands for Korean Pop (music) ^^

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Welcome to Miss Strawberry's Cafe: K-pop stands for Korean Pop (music) ^^

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

K-pop stands for Korean Pop (music) ^^

This is just a super short mini-post to let you all know about my second video! It's entitled, "Delicious Kpop Battle." :)



This is my entry into KoreAm Magazine's Krazy K-pop Video contest. You can find out more about the contest here.

Keep your eye out for a post to follow with more on KoreAm! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2010 at 6:27 PM , Blogger nahomiiix3 said...

Wow you're so talented at both baking & singing x] ㅋㅋㅋ
But cookies & K-Pop are my favorite too so I was really impressed with this!
I love your creativity, keep it up! :D

(I wish I knew about this contest earlier T^T)

 
At November 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Miss Strawberry said...

@nahomiiix3 - Thank you so much!!! ㅎㅎㅎ :D Aw, I guess you wanted to put in an entry too >< Maybe for their next contest??? ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home